This list of documents is also for the benefit of the OSD Coordinators, as among formal documentation, all OSD activities are also documented.
1. OSD Pilot Pipeline: Below is the OSD Pilot pipeline, which shows the current workflow from sampling to shipping, and analysis to submission. Please note that this pipeline is not the official pipeline - it is all set up to serve the Pilot OSD project based on in-kind contributions from OSD Partners - therefore it may change as the project proceeds. Such changes will be reflected/updated in this blog.
2. OSD Sampling Protocol: Click to view the sampling protocol used for OSD Pilot Events.
3. OSD Shipping Protocol: Click to find out about how to ship your OSD-Pilot samples.
4. OSD Samples & Metadata Registration:
It is of ultimate importance to have supporting in-situ contextual data for your samples, hence we highly encourage all our participants to collect such metadata during sampling.
- Metadata for December 2013 OSD Pilot Samples: Click to register samples & metadata for December 2013 OSD Pilot samples. Read the first sheet for instructions.
- Metadata for June 2013 OSD Pilot Samples: Click to register samples & metadata for June 2013 OSD-Pilot samples. Read the first sheet for instructions.
Metadata for December 2012 OSD Pilot Samples: Click to register samples & metadata for December 2012 OSD-Pilot samples. Read the first sheet for instructions.
- Metadata for June 2012 OSD Pilot Samples: Click to register samples & metadata for June 2012 OSD-Pilot samples. Read the first sheet for instructions.
5. How to Join OSD: Click to find out how to formally register your interest to take part in OSD.
6. OSD Weekly Telecons: Click to find out more on four telecons per week.
7. OSD Coordinators Network: Click to find out about OSD Coordinators and their areas of expertise.
9. Status of OSD Sites: Click here to view the matrix of OSD Sites summarising their progress.
10. OSD Analysis Report: Coming Soon
Contents will include:
OSD Analysis Rationale and Template, as well as results from June & December 2012 OSD pilots.
11. OSD Crowdsourcing Campaign: Click to read on related plans on citizen science engagement.
12. OSD Data Policy: Click to view the latest draft of the OSD Data Policy.
13. Additional Links for Co-ordinators:
All of the OSD internal documents are kept here. Once you formally become part of OSD you will be given access. There are many documents. Please consult the OSD Core Team if you need help navigating or need to start a new document.
The master list of members of the consortium is here.
The master document for all of OSD is here.
14. How to contact the OSD Core Team: Click to find out how to contact us.
15. Documentation In Progress:
- Scientific rationale: Coming soon
- Sequencing and DNA prep: Coming soon
- Integration with environmental data: Coming soon
- Biotechnology applications: To be developed